Companies that invest adequately in their wellness programs save at least 3 times their investment in
The Wellness Council of America recommends that an effective employee
wellness program will range within the range of $100-$400 per employee per year. The more you invest, the greater the results
- and savings - you can expect.
The average employee has at least 2 risks linked to increased healthcare costs, decreased
productivity, and increased absenteeism. The real potential for savings from a well-designed wellness program can cut these
risks in half or even eliminate them!
Your workplace wellness program can
be designed with your budget in mind.
- Access to your
private personal trainer / health coach 24/7 online
- Full access to A Fitness
- Personalized workouts
- Online coaching and support
- Nutrition support
- Frequent motivating health communications (monthly newsletter, health challenges, and reminders).
- Provide initiatives to change unhealthy behaviors and lifestyle choices (including counseling,
seminars, online programs, and self-help materials
- Lunch time fitness
programs 3 x a week - 30 minutes each
- Every other week Saturday fitness
program 2 x a month (1-2 hours) - various location
- Monthly calendar
- After work fitness groups 3 x a week
- Maximize employee engagement - including mechanisms to encourage employee participation
- Support groups (2 x month) Topics based on employee completed survey
- Weight management
- Stress Management
- Smoking cessation